Wednesday, October 26, 2005

He doesn't just play guys who totally lose it...



OMG Nick Cage is crazy. So we all heard how he named his won Kal-El, which is apparantly Superman's birth name (I am not nerdy enough to know this off the top of my head). But his statement on the name is just, well, retarded:

"Alice and I wanted to have a name that was exotic and American and which stood for something good, because our son is exotic and he's American and we both think he's good. But having said that, I always liked the sound of the name. It has kind of a magical ring to it: Abracadabra Kal-El Shazam!" (from imdb.com)

Oh, I am so glad to hear that they think their son is good. That's really heartwarming. My heart is also warm with thoughts of the abuse this child will suffer at the hands of bullies in the schoolyard.

Amanda

1 comment:

Isabel said...

I figure you can name your kid a totally crazy name...but you gotta back that shit up with a good reason for doing it.

Nick was not able to back that shit up.

What a dork.