Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Good Golly Miss Dolly!


One of the benefits of working for a national TV network is the occasional brush w/celebrities. So, my boss and I just ran down to see country icon and drag queen idol, Dolly Parton perform live on the View. The entire experience was so surreal! Dolly sang a Janice Joplin cover, "Me & Bobby McGee", and did an amazing job! I ran into J there, a prominent tv big wig, in his own right (and he was doing a lot better than Friday night). He is quite the Dolly fan, so I was not surprised to see him there. It was so odd to be watching Dolly Parton between the heads of Merideth Viera and Star Jones... does it get more random??? Dolly Parton is SO TINY, and her boobs are out of control, for real. I am surprised that lil' lady doesn't fall over more often. The funniest thing is that my boss DID NOT KNOW THAT DOLLY'S BOOBS ARE FAKE!!! WHAT?!?!?!?? She thought they were real... that is ridiculous, but awesome.
Alright, well, that's pretty much the most interesting thing to happen to me in the past couple o' days! Man, someone shoudl totally dress up like Dolly for our costume party! Perhaps I will rock that some day... till then, I'll leave it to the drag queens:)
~Boulos

1 comment:

Amanda said...

JANIS Joplin, fool! Did you get to touch her giant breasts? Let's run off to Dollywood tonight.