Thursday, January 12, 2006

Picture Attempt!

Christmas @ The Boulos house in Jerz... how pretty is that? Just as good as any postcard you've seen!


Look at the table, so pretty! I know, kinda boring, but this is what you take pictures of, when you get a camera on Christmas morning...

Andy did quite a number deep frying the turkey on our front porch!


Here is a picture from the Boulos house at Christmas. My mom did a wonderful job hosting, and decorating (I helped w/the tree).

Alright, so pictures seem to post from the bottom up on this, so it's kind of out of order, but you get the idea. Expect more in the near future, but right now, I am so sleepy, I gotta stop! My belated birthday party is this weekend, which is quite exciting. Please look forward to more pics soon, esp. from the party! Don't worry, Amanda and I have vowed that 2006 is going to kick 2005's ass, so you will be seeing much more debauchery soon!

Lates!

~B



No comments: