Saturday, April 12, 2008

OVER IT

I am so, so sick of seeing this commercial. Yes, I watch too much television. No, I don't plan to stop anytime soon. So it's probably going to drive me crazy.

I hate his self-conciousness!! You just got married dude, OWN it! Or go back to kindergarten. I hate you.

And seriously, who has a futon anymore? I'm young(ish), single and broke and I would never.

They need to shelve this one and bring me a full length commercial of the hot new father in the longer version of this one that features 4 different people. That dad is hot. And omg, do I watch too much television.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - we TOTALLY just got a futon. And I LOVE it. But I hate the girl who brings all her money to Vegas and leaves it there and then tries to look adorable while she's being all sad so you feel sorry for her. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
--Alice

Amanda said...

whoops, sorry if I inadvertantly insulted you! Have they made futons more comfortable with some kind of new technology? My parents got one years ago and it was like sleeping on the floor of a cave.