Friday, June 09, 2006

Jason Biggs has a gaping vagina

Has anyone seen these two in the same room?



Don't get me wrong, I think Anne Hathaway is a very pretty girl (and that's bold for me, considering I know at least two people who might want to give me a beat down for that assertion. Luckily, there are currently states between us). But I was watching Jersey Girl last night (shut up, I enjoyed it), and I was looking at Jason Biggs and thinking, hmm he has really rosy cheeks and very pretty lips... he looks like someone... omg, he looks like the Princess Diaries! At the time, this realization felt like an incredible personal achievement, so I'm sharing.

Incidentally, I most recently saw Anne Hathaway in Havoc. In case you aren't aware, that movie shows the princess's boobs, twice. Or, you can just google image her; the majority of the results are pictures of her in an unfortunately see-through dress. I love it.

If we have any readers, I'm sure you've noticed the lack of posts... we were both moving, getting settles, etc. I'm in Chicago now. Will post some kind of update on my life soon. As if you care.

Amanda

2 comments:

Tara said...

I googled "Anne Hathaway looks like Jason Biggs." Dude, we're on the same page.

Anonymous said...

I said the same thing people said I was jeaulus or gay. But I am not the only one thank god