Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gchats

A discussion concerning the aging process.

(be forewarned: we are annoying)


Amanda: I WILL BE 27 IN LESS THAN A MONTH
Mothers, hide your sons, bc I will probably have a slightly-older-than-quarter-life crisis
aka the "I don't get hit on at bars very much anymore because I'm clearly not 22" blues

Boulos: oh GOD
STOP
Shane will be 29, which means I too am getting that much closer to 30
Kill me please

Amanda: ok that is a weak link.
He is your OLDER brother

Boulos: haha
A weak link
Ok, my wife is 27, which means I WILL BE TOO

Amanda: let's concentrate on being 27, which is still scary bc it is def late 20s

Boulos: or almost
That is
Ok
You are right
Just think of how much hotter you are getting right now!
You are nearing 10% [ed. note: refers to weight watchers goals], feeling better about yourself- these are good things:)
We are like wine, and will only get better w/ age!
Right?

Amanda: true. I can't wait to be a hot old lady. People will think I'm a MILF soon

Boulos: COME ON
STOP

Amanda: j/k, I just like joking about being old

Boulos: that is a lie, and you know it
You’ll be a WILF
You always have been to me though!

Amanda: haha you too

Boulos: hahaha
Dude, I have got to go!
Talk to your ass tomorrow!

Amanda: ok, good I can get to work! And you can get to work on discovering the key to halting the aging process!
GET TO IT!

Boulos: OK!
I will let you know
What if it's a daily cum shot to the face?
Will you be ok with that?
ROFLMAO!

Amanda: sure!

Boulos: I can't believe I just came up with that one

Amanda: does lady cum count?

Boulos: SURE!
WILF!

Amanda: omg I JUST SAID LADY CUM
hahahahahahaha
Yes I was thinking you could help me out then
omg I am too foul to grow up

Boulos: You'll get some SERIOUS anti-aging treatment soon from ME
Oh man, I gotta GOOOOOOOoo
Get to work
LATER!

Amanda: byeeeeeeeeee






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I may jump into the computer and kill both of you since I've been 27 for some months now, although in my head I think I'm 25 and sometimes tell people I am just by mistake. But we spent yesterday talking about Botox at my curriculum meeting and I was the youngest one there so that made me feel better. Just don't do Botox, ladies - its poison!!! Better to stick with Kelly's solution. --Alice

The Brooklyn Sea Hag said...

Yeah, you're going to have to lady cum on my face too because I'm turning 27 next friday. AHHHH!!!!!!